What trips you out?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by YEM, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Nature.

And trying to adjust my eyes while looking through a screen.

2. Usually when i trip out I'm in awe unless i know how it works...then it simmers but as for calculators....man thats an easy one they just get together 0&1's to make calculations of any operation..and more complicated calculators have calculus which is then a big ? for me as well..but there you go :wave:

3. walking...how the f* do we do it??

4. Humans and human nature, the universe, space and time, the future like space exploration and when and if we get like super advanced

5. that earth is a bobbing mossy turd in a toilet bowl universe

6. Cars reversing. It just trippy shit, like cause its going backwards and all, idk.

7. alcohol... and how fucking awesome drugs are.. yup i like drugs

8. Technology, language / communication between beings (especially the complexities of some languages!), metaphysics, ontology, driving (cars: more particularly our ability to follow certain rules with metal around us at a controlled, fast pace)...

9. #69 Degrassmann, May 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2012
    Yeah everything in life trips me out, but without a doubt PEOPLE trip me out the most. Take a big dose of psychedelics and just think about society.

We are the craziest fucking creatures. Completely irrational, belligerent, insane species. The insanity is that humans believe we are sane XD. It all comes from the fact that no one knows what the fuck they are doing.. but everyone pretends. Life is a big act.

Turn on the TV tripping face and just observe lol, it will be a life changing experience. Notice how unbelievable insecure humans are. Body language always says leaps and bounds about a person. Facial expressions. I turned on american idol the other night and J-Lo was singing, anyone catch that? Just look at how she presents herself, a complete whore lol. Look at that from a completely neutral stand point, your like wow here is this woman who actually represents herself to be a slut.. the way she was moving her body and grinding against the other guys.. making a complete fool out of herself, but yet that's what society WANTS lol.

It's all madness. And people look up to people like J-Lo, these insane celebrities. Steven Tyler? Then you see people like George Bush as a President? lol this world is so psychedelic and so bizarre. Think about the wars.. what a joke they are.. humans killing other humans for greed and power. And show no signs of guilt, only accomplishment. Once again... insanity.

10. Waking up everymorning.. lol trips me the fuck out.

11. bless this post

12. The way humans act, they look to me like they're some sort of super intelligent monkeys who are just pretending to be a doctor or a car driver or a mom, etc.

the way people stress over the smallest things. can't you see that doesn't matter..?

:smoke:

13. I just read this and it does a much better job at explaining what I meant above :p

14. [quote name='"Degrassmann"']Yeah everything in life trips me out, but without a doubt PEOPLE trip me out the most. Take a big dose of psychedelics and just think about society.

We are the craziest fucking creatures. Completely irrational, belligerent, insane species. The insanity is that humans believe we are sane XD. It all comes from the fact that no one knows what the fuck they are doing.. but everyone pretends. Life is a big act.

Turn on the TV tripping face and just observe lol, it will be a life changing experience. Notice how unbelievable insecure humans are. Body language always says leaps and bounds about a person. Facial expressions. I turned on american idol the other night and J-Lo was singing, anyone catch that? Just look at how she presents herself, a complete whore lol. Look at that from a completely neutral stand point, your like wow here is this woman who actually represents herself to be a slut.. the way she was moving her body and grinding against the other guys.. making a complete fool out of herself, but yet that's what society WANTS lol.

It's all madness. And people look up to people like J-Lo, these insane celebrities. Steven Tyler? Then you see people like George Bush as a President? lol this world is so psychedelic and so bizarre. Think about the wars.. what a joke they are.. humans killing other humans for greed and power. And show no signs of guilt, only accomplishment. Once again... insanity.[/quote]

Straight up couldn't say it better myself. I usually trip out about society too, but then I get even more tripped out because I start thinking people are like this because of what we let other people put in our food, water, and air. And some music is subliminal as also tv (televised PROGRAMMING). How could our ancestors use cannabis everyday from paper to medicine but now it's labeled as bad a heroine...like really? I know I get really tripped out though when I start thinking about how we are part of a matrix that only a few hold the real truth and power. How the world would be if everyone was good to everyone and people could see through the lies and corruption. But for right now we're just all lab rats and tools. What if everyone just stopped working for a day or a week! Can you imagine the loss of profits that the godly corporations will take! I hope there's a straight up revolution for and by the people and not some planned and staged revolutions that we've seen in history.

Attached Files:

15. Hairy vaginas...

16. fucking water. what the hell is being wet you know? water is a liquid but at high speeds can act more like a solid. im gonna go smoke and think about water.

17. They found a planet with water, but the pressure is so great that the water molecules actually touch each other, so the water is more like concrete, now imagine takin a dive into THAT.

18. atoms, hearts, sex, space

19. Aliens, death, the unknown, ghosts, organs, how our body has become such a highly advanced machine, different dimensions, spiritual experiences