What tricks do police use to catch marijuana users

Discussion in 'General' started by codyf, Aug 7, 2010.

1. I've been toking for about a year. There are only 2 other people that know I smoke weed. My puffin buddy, and my dealer. I buy weed about twice a month and I usually get about 1-3 grams each time (not much). Me and my dealer picked a spot where police NEVER go, and there are no security cameras. Its a public greenway but there's usually only about 2 people on it and its seven miles long. We meet up in the woods, trade, then I walk home on a public road (about a mile from my house) how likely do you think I am to get busted? What all technology and stuff do police use to catch infrequent users like myself? Thanks

2. only thing I think of if they are on the trail itself..?

3. Heat seeking missiles, barracudas.

4. Your situation seems pretty sketchless to me.

Just learn your rights bro. You do have rights you know.

If a cop starts giving you shit don't just lie on your back and let him run his pig hands through your pockets like most people do.

I remember there was a video series made by an ex cop that explains how to deal with over zealous police officers if you have herb.

5. Sometimes you'll be walking down the street and you'll see a hookah

You go to grab for it and it'll move like 5 feet away

It's actually a police officer with a fishing pole and you're about to fall into his trap

6. haha nice one. :hello:

7. smoke with the windows rolled down, carry eye drops, mints, and some kind of deodorant spray, have an excuse why youre there, and smoke out of something that will be gone forever like a blunt or a joint.

if you do that, theres like a very very very low chance of getting busted:D

8. umm heat seeking missiles.. bloodhounds.. and foxes.. barracudas..

pineapple express reference +rep

9. Rep +1 bro :hello:

10. #10 ImTheJoker4u2, Aug 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2010

This more than anything. Carry some binoculars and say you're bird watching. Whatever. Just make sure you have a good believable story. I saw an episode of cops once, they pulled a guy over for speeding, and he stated that he was just coming back from a weekend fishing. Problem was the fishing equipment was all new and unused. The two guys didnt know where they were fishing ect. Turns out he had 50 lbs of weed in the truck. A good cover story can go a long way. Have a dog?
    Take him/her along. Now you're not grabbing weed, you're walking the dog;)

11. Sometimes they will lace a big shipment of weed with tiny micro processors that when inhaled, get logged into your lungs. These tiny computers are then tracked by satellites, and the information is distributed to police around the world who, when the time is right will bust your sorry smoking ass.

Seriously m8, chill out, it is very unlikely that you will get busted. If you're really THAT worried, when you get your weed, put it in a baggie and shove it in your anus.

12. I prefer to not even take it that far.

Express your rights, tell the cop unless im being charged something im going to continue my walk. So many times someone will start to get questioned by a cop and the cop will sweet talk his way right into the dimebag in your front left pocket.

13. Thanks all

14. HAHAHA. I was going to post the same thing. Fucking love that movie! :smoking:

15. license, registration and bud please.

16. #16 ImTheJoker4u2, Aug 7, 2010

If you look like some hippie burnout dredlocked rasta stoner, walking down a deserted street at 3 in the morning, dont act surprised when your ass gets harassed:eek:

Looking inconspicuous is important to avoid the confrontation in the first place;):smoking:
    If you are confronted, by all means stand up for yourself, use your head, and use your rights:yay:

17. #17 bwood, Aug 7, 2010
    True. With my luck I would get questioned for a fishing license with the fishing gear in my car.

Just walk like you got a place to be. Not like you got a halfy taped to your leg.

Apparently I fit the stereotype of a stoner cause I have dreads and im out skating all the time... I know all the local cops though so they know im not just gonna buckle and let them search me. But when im out of town I get dirty looks from the "above the influence folk/cops" all the time.