What to wear to an "Anything BUT Clothes" party???

Discussion in 'General' started by Ayron, Sep 24, 2010.

1. "It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again. Yes, they will precious. They'll get the hose!" [​IMG]

2. i was going to say cover your body with sticky notes with dirty messages on them.

3. Or an outline of your entire body done on sticky notes.

4. Hell to the yes:wave:

5. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9HloS9Ukto&has_verified=1"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

6. handcuffs, rope, and a ball gag ;)

7. Now, he wouldn't want to go giving the wrong impression.... ;)

8. Dick in a box. Guaranteed win.

9. SO i went with making a toga out of a bed sheet and using some decorative cannabis leaves for my crown :D

Attached Files:

10. How generic of you.

11. i was one of the only ones in a toga:D also my toga was the best toga :cool:

12. Newspaper and duct tape. I once made a whole outfit from that and wore it to school
    with regular clothes under it. Every movement made a papery sound.

Wrap yourself in a large piece of leather and wear a clown wig.

13. Nobody else toga'd because it's not very creative. Hopefully it paid off and you got laid.

14. Are you sure you dont live in Ontario? My local college is having an anything but clothes party tonight at the bar... gunna be MAJOR EYE CANDY!!

15. Dude, you're missing the point. "anything BUT clothes" sounds like a great reason to burst into the party butt-ass naked, greased up, with your magnificent man parts dangling in the breeze. Deal with that mental image :devious:

16. you totally should have covered your body in a thick layer of crisco then hurled yourself in crowds of people to see if you just slide through people like a slippery worm.

17. wear a hat and a single sock im not going to specify where to sport them at you can figure it out for yourself

18. Id wear a snuggie, I know thats technically clothing but how badass would that be. The dude who came to the party in a snuggie, think about it. Its gotta be leopard skinned though

Nothing underneath of course