Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to use..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JaysForDays, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Getting a 40 bag in a little bit (like 2-2.5), I haven't smoked for 3 months and I wan't to get as high as possible with 2 people. Should we smoke it all at once?

• Use a plastic bong
    • Use a sherlock mouthpiece broken bowl
    • Use a one hitter
    • Roll a few J's

2. Roll a nice spliff...

and then each of you take one hitters from the bong... probably have a .5 or something left over or more if you roll a smaller spliff and take smaller tokes

3. Hm, would pall mall menthol be a good smoke to put in? I tried reds and I wanted to throw up.

4. Ew just use a rolling paper.

5. I have rolling papers retard spliffs are weed and tobacco I was asking if I could put that tobacco into the paper with the weed.

God :rolleyes:

6. you don't really want to throw a lot in there only like a little bit mabye like .2 lol its really only to make it burn nicer anything after that and it kind of just overpowers the weed and just tastes bad and yea will give you a serious headache cause you hit it like its weed and get way to much nicotine going on

7. If your trying to get high & conserve at the same time make a gravity bong. A gram should be enough to get you guys to an ok place, and a joint if you still need it

8. I didn't see you say you wanted a spliff.

No need for name calling really.

In fact, you said "Roll a few J's" then I scrolled down and saw your post.

And to add to that, you can roll a spliff with a rolling paper.

God :rolleyes:

9. ^^^ Dude chill out. You just said that he was stupid for feeling it was necessary to call names, yet you're here calling him a retard, cunt, and douchebag. Yes, the OP didn't need to be rude, but you didn't need to be so hostile in return, especially if he wasn't referring to YOU.

10. A plastic bong..?

11. You will get blazed as fuck off of .5 or less

12. Ehh, next time you should just report him if you feel offended by his post, instead of acting so hostile.

Anyway, OP, I recommend a gravity or waterfall bong. You and your friends will be nicely baked after using about .5 - 1.0 in that shit.

13. #13 JaysForDays, Jan 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
    I didn't know I offended anyone all my friends and I say shit like that it's no big deal. And in his post he said spliff, I put J's cause some of my other friends were coming and they don't smoke tobacco. I thought it would just be the 2 of us. I knew how to roll a spliff like a long time ago, check my profile threads. Stoney, man. You're overreacting about my tobacco usage cause really it's my choice. and implying i'm smoking mids? I smoke dank weed i'm sure if I surfed this websight alone with no smoking and 813 posts and like 30 threads im sure id know what dank is. Overreact much bro. I know for a fact I'm smoking the best weed straight from a grower that I know personally, like best friends still. lol.

14. Roll a fat J or Blunt

15. [quote name='"JaysForDays"']Getting a 40 bag in a little bit (like 2-2.5), I haven't smoked for 3 months and I wan't to get as high as possible with 2 people. Should we smoke it all at once?

[*]Use a plastic bong
    [*]Use a sherlock mouthpiece broken bowl
    [*]Use a one hitter
    [*]Roll a few J's
    [/quote]

Holy shit riley you havent smoked in 3 months? Why is this?