What to use, what to use....

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Jschlotty, Dec 21, 2011.

1. So I'm home for Winter Break without my water pipe, wraps, or any piece in general. What I do have is some quality bud. Any ideas of how I could smoke it? I was thinking soda can but I think you guys could do better.

2. waterfall bong.

3. Apple pipe?

4. Any fruit or vegetable haha. Get creative :D

5. ask your parents if they have a pipe...jp

i heard people use the pages from the bible or phone books. personally i have only used the inner paper wrapping from a stick of gum...not the best but it taste good

6. When I fly home I have this problem every time. I personally love to use the apple method because it is the cleanest and best tasting. You can use a clean socket as a straight pipe. There is the always the TP core aluminum foil steamroller: using the tp core or can steady the tube and near one end use a knife to poke a hole and rotate the blade or use scissors to make a circle. Tape a small piece of foil over the hole after making an indent for your bowl. Keep the tape away from the bowl so you don't melt it. Puncture the foil many times with a pin.

Oh and I saw this looking for a socket video [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsB5sZHrnrk&feature=related[/ame]

7. Waterfall for sure but u should go buy a incredibowl those things are sick