What to use for best HomeMade Bong?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by tramramrod420, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Make a gravity bong bro then use that till you can get a glass piece..

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gravity bong is easiest. Try to get a real bong quick though, cuz inhaling plastic is no fun

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Get a glass down stem and bowl so you can use all sorts of plastic bottles for quick and dirty econo-bongs. As long as you're not scorching the bowl you'll never get it hot enough to smoke plastic.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I used a old Arizona jug it worked pretty good but the plastic taste ruined it tho lol. Glass ones are so darn expensive but i think it would be well worth it

AssGrassORCash$

• Like Like x 1
  5. Any pictures ?

AssGrassORCash$

6. I'll post a vid for you bro of youtube

• Like Like x 1

7. You'll have to make a bowl for the Lid out of foil/a socket if you haven't got the down stem bro

8. Glass bongs ain't that expensive man I picked up 2 at a yard sale from some old woman who'd never used them I paid £0.75 for both so less then a £1 lol

9. This, but don't use it too much or it will drive your tolerance through the roof

• Like Like x 2
  10. Thank you for all the input! Really appreciate it guys! I feel like I'm having a hard time staying high... :( must be my tolerance going up like you had said sadly

AssGrassORCash$

11. Three pieces of advice for you bro.

1. Don't smoke out of the same piece over and over. You'll get what some people call "piece lock" which means you wont get as high once you get used to smoking out of the same piece over and over. It sounds ridiculous, but I'd go out on a limb to say it's true.

2. Try finding a different dealer. If there's one thing I've learned over the years, its that most street weed you buy is going to be Indica which is less heady and more of a sedative type high. Most of the time that's because Indica tends to be easier to grow and it's also a shorter harvest time generally than Sativas. If you're like me and prefer a heady type high, just try mixing it up in respect to who you buy from.

3. Try to smoke LESS per day. I know its tempting to blow through your whole bag and stay high all day, but the fact is you can only get so high. Smoking 100 times a day is a waste of bud and will drive your tolerance up too.

Hope this helps some, man. :apache:

12. Couldn't have said it better my self bro! One more question my fiancé had chronic back pain an she'd rather smoke then take the pain killers there giving her for the pain. What about her? What would help her get rid of the pain with out driving her tolerance thru the roof? Would edibles work better ? More of a body type high? Thanks once again guys! Stay high my friends

AssGrassORCash$

13. Check out my "Gatorade bottles" forum in the "diy and homemade" forums

Sent from my SM-J700T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. If you have no bowls or stems use vegetables and fruits. Potato bowls are easy using a knife to carve and a toothpick to make a screen. I never tried this successfully but a carrot downstem would probably work if you're crafty.

15. apple? pear.
    gogle it and look at the images