What To Use After A 4+ Year Break

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by dave40k, May 9, 2014.

1. Finally my military service ends in just a week. I have already celebrated by purchasing an Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer. However, I worry this will be a bit overkill. It's like killing a unicorn... with a bomb. For my first time back, what tool would you recommend? After 4+ years it is unlikely to take more than one hit to get me up so I'm thinking a bowl would be the most efficient way. Thoughts?

2. Congratulations on finishing military service. Anyways I would personally recommend you use a glass spoon pipe after a 4+ break, Because they usually have decent sized bowls and are more on the go style.

3. BONG!!!! When I go back I'm ripping a bong until I can't function anymore and it'll be like my first high again

4. Thank you for your service sir! And honestly i would use the vape if I were you its a little nicer on the lungs and you don't have to take to many hits lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I agree, use you vape just take it easy on it, simple as that. It's funny btw, I just saw on the news high schoolers in Edmonton are using e-cigs to smoke their oils now, haha, and thank you for your service!

www.toke2k.tumblr.com

'Grown in the Earth. Nourished by the Water. Powered by the Wind. Burned by the Fire.' - Elements

6. u sir are going to get annihilated... take it slow and enjoy the ride.!! thank you for your service.!

7. Can you pack that little an amount in a vape though?

8. #8 Lazyboy808, May 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2014
    salute to you sir! Not sure if you are into glass but you should take a look into some scientific tube (bong). There are some insane pieces out there for affordable price. Get something that functions well and is cool to look at while smoking/bubbling. I'd look into apix design, Sovereignty, mobius, toro, olypmic, David Goldstein, BC glass, etc. Those brands are mostly listed under the highend list but they make affordable glass aswell. If you want to go old school and use a beaker or straight shot I would recommend ssfg or wicked sand. You can get gridded or showerhead downstem with those and you're golden (plus it's cheaper than scientific tubes). Soverneignty (180 gridded) and alex-K (showerhead) makes some solid downstem just fyi. If you want something more smaller then I would get some cool double bub or a dry spoon.

9. Right after the military I just got a dugout. Can fit a good 1/8th grinded and all you need is a hit or two of high quality buds and you will be fine. After 7 years 1 hit out me on my ass...I also mix my sativas and Indicas up and store them in dugout so I get random highs each hit...otherwise a jar or 2 if you keep different strains, a good spoon and possibly a bong while you're at it

10. Good advice. I got a big ass Tsunami bowl that I used to use for synthetic. God that stuff was gross. Wife got a small unbreakable I may use. Still got the vape which is always an option. Does it really make that much a difference to use the specialty vape grinders? My vape shipped with the wrong grinder and I won't have the new correct one until after my sesh. You know, like one of those diamond cut super fine grinders. I got a cheapo plastic one for now they sent me. And some fingers.

11. Im in the same boat as you brotha... Finishing up in the next few weeks.
    About a month ago i got a solid 12 inch bong that has an ashcatcher, diffuser, and a perc for only $65.. Kinda similar to one that i had before i joined, but i would suggest a bong.. all up to you. Cant wait to start burning again.

12. Bong Bro Get A Nice 12in Roor

13. Without a doubt, a joint. The process of smoking is tranquil and not as abrupt as smoking a pipe or bong.

14. I'd say either a vape or a water piece so your hits wont be too harsh for you.

When you waiting until to get you some? I'll be risking it and doing it the night before I begin leave which is also the night before I final out and get my DD214.

16. You will be fine then just don't get caught up on leave. I did the same thing the day I got my DD214 and went on 45 days of leave.