What to txt new dealer

Discussion in 'General' started by ahappyteddybear, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Alright so here's my situation there is this guy Brandon right Brandon and I are acquaintances. So Brandon tells me one day man why do always go out buy tree when my guy has some right here in his dorm. So Brandon tells me he has work and here's his guys number. Now I don't know this guy so should I just send a msg like idk "got any tree" i don't know what to send to this guy that I don't know. Also not sure if this is right place to post this but whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Some dealers get sketched out when someone texts them about bud.

Idk man. I got one dealer who dosent give a shit. I also have another who would probably flip some serious shit if I ever mentioned weed in a text.

Try to meet him in person first before bringing up bud through a text.

Then again idk man. Im not even stoned and idk what id do in your situation.

So basically im no help. Lol

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Be careful what you post this might violate rules here on grasscity but reguardless Always meet the person, in person first thats my rule of thumb

4. Don't ask the man if he has any tree... Just drop him a text like" Aryt dude it's .....'s mate, you got smoke to sell?"

I just think the word tree makes you sound 13.

5. I just ask if people are good.

Hey bro, you good?

6. I thought it was customary to exchange dick pics with new dealers to build trust.

7. "do u wanna cyber?"

8. [quote name="thisisamerica" post="20766447" timestamp="1413294801"]Be careful what you post this might violate rules here on grasscity but reguardless Always meet the person, in person first thats my rule of thumb

What did I violate

9. * f. Discussion of dealing and drug trafficking.

10. I didnt say you violated any rules just be careful that you dont

11. "What's up man? this is Brandon's homie, he told me to hit you up" Maybe something like that.

12. Not hard really! Just be like hey is bandons buddy think I can swing buy? I mean if he has never met you but he sells weed to Brandon then a buddy of his asking to swing by isn't that hard to figure out what you mean

13. "Hey man, I got this number from (friends name) can you sell a (x amount)"?

14. #14 Captain_Jack, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
    Hey man I got this number from a mate. Got any Jamaican Christmas trees for sale?

15. Call him, texting is sketchy as fuck to a lot of dealers.  Texting can easily be used against you.  Tell him who gave you his number and what you need.

16. This.

17. I urge caution where local laws are less than favorable. Learn the lesson the mafia and the politicians never do: Stay off the phones and forget the texts. There is no easier way to figure out what someone is doing than by tracking one's communications. Most of the time you aren't being clever or fooling anybody with code-words or conversations that talk around the issue. Thankfully I am old and medicinally legal now, but back in the day, everyone in the "cannabis community" hated phones. Many who were careless paid the ultimate price.

18. Yea this is good so there is a sense of trust.

19. #19 garrison68, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
    There must be a LOT of people dealing/delivering small amounts of weed these days, .  I don't think that the police are very interested in perusing discreet people who deliver, they're probably more likely to go after street dealers, growers, bulk, large delivery services, etc.   

I think calling is always better, at first.  

20. Oh, is that all? Aight, I got you dog. Text him
    [​IMG]

If he responds positively to that, then he's a GOOD dealer.  :ey: