Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to tell parents you spend money on

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunts15, Oct 4, 2010.

1. I told my parents I smoke weed. So theres no surprises when all my moneys gone, and im high as fuckk.

2. Just tell her the truth. Shes going to find out sooner or later so you might as well come clean

3. Date, dinner, alcohol, cigarettes, mini golf, arcade, movies, fast food, video games, movies shit like that so your excuses don't get old haha

4. yeah I had that problem. but they found out so i dont give a shit anymore

just say you bought a bunch of junk food

5. uhm...

1. it does not sound like your anywere near 18... my parents stopped bothering me with my financials when i turned 12...
    2. get a job and make that money back before they ever realize its gone.
    3. say it got spent on movie, food, or a date.

6. Bill at a VD clinic.

7. #27 Bunnyrabbitz, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: DUDE FUCK YOU WTF DO I SAY THAT TO WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

:D

Nah. I suck at the there/their/they're situation. And why would I be angry lol?

8. Somebody is high lol

9. OP I am in the exact same situation as you. My mom won't let me do anything without knowing how much money I have. As long as I am in her house, she doesn't want me smoking weed. And the only way I can do that is if I have money, so she checks up on my money every once in a while. It's actually a pretty smart tactic.

I've learned to say that I spent money on take-out food, which can be expensive. And you can keep squirreling money away so the money you "spent" is actually going towards weed.

10. My parents DGAF about my money, as long as I'm not asking them for anything they don't care what I do.

It'd probably be better to just tell them that you're spending it on weed, but I don't think that'll go over very well if they're still watching your accounts.

You could always go to your bank and tell the manager that you would like to keep your account information secure to yourself, all you should have to do is have them remove the names on the account that aren't yours, problem solved.

11. None of their business, you earned it. Or just spend all your money on a lot of weed and say you got jumped lol.

12. I always said going to the movies and then of course food. :cool:

13. From now on, when you earn money, hide it somewhere as you bud money. And the other money is yours that your mom can watch and see doesn't go down.

14. #34 LightAnother, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
    Get 3 of your 5 girlfriends abortions after you impregnated them having unprotected, drunk sex with them

Thats how I roll, mum

15. just be like "c'mon guys money isnt everything, and hookers arent cheap"

then they'll be like " o, good point you can smoke weed in our household whenever you feel like it, and have hookers over too, its no big deal"

16. When I was like a freshman and before they found out I did drugs and shit. I used to tell them the truth. I joke around a lot so they always thought I was just messing with them haha. :cool:

17. My parents were like that. Me and my gf went out to eat daily :bongin:

18. after 4 years i still cant get enough of the sugar cookies and breadsticks at my schools snackbar. so its realistic when i say i spent my money at school on food

19. Um...tell them you spent it on cannabis???

Seriously, lying is bullshit. Be honest with your parents about it.

20. what i do is just tell them i had to get gas. i drive around alot so it works for me.