Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to tell my weed guy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bic425, Oct 8, 2014.

1. so my I just told this guy I would buy 1/8 tomorrow but my other friend just told me he would give me an 1/8 and dabs for a steal. Now idk what to say to my other friend... I don't want him to think I'm flaky haha
    Please no hate even tho this is dumb haha

2. Tell him exactly what you just said. Its weed. Would u pay more for toilet paper at 1 store when its way cheaper up the road?

3. Just politely tell him some one else gave you a really good hook up. I'm sure he isn't going to lose any sleep over it lol. 

Definitely this.  Most dealers are smokers and businessmen, they know the deal.  If they were in the same position as you they would do the same thing. 

5. ^

sage advice

For real.  It would be different if it were the other way around, but since "the weed guy" doesn't have the deal and your homie does, that should be a no brainer.  
    Now if you told a friend you needed an eighth and then dipped on it for another deal, that would be a little messed up.

7. What's wrong with you just saying you don't want it anymore? If he's a good weed man he'll always sell to you. Your not obligated to have an explanation....?

On Mars!