what to spend money on?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Zapata, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Ok I wanna buy me a bong I already got a diffused bubbler but I want a bong so I could take huge hits and just get high quicker but idk if I should get it or just keep my bubbler n just buy some weed

Which would u do?

2. Depends how much money you got..

I'd spend $150 on a nice GonG tube and the rest on weed.

Thats just me.

Cheers.

3. Hmm how about 60 n I found this sick bong for 50 but will only have 10 left :(

4. I'd order some seeds and a huge light.

5. $13
    [​IMG]
    $14
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    $25
    [​IMG]
    $30
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    $40
    [​IMG]
    $50
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

6. 60 wont give you a great product. my tripple bubbler was 100 dollars alone, check it out. You may be able to find a good bong for cheap, just make sure you check the thickness and see if you wanna buy a new stem or anything else. If you break bowls and what not, buy a thick one. if you appreciate your bowls and weed. Do research, If you really like to smoke bud and do it on a regular basis, buy a roor bong.

7. do you talk? or just post pictures?
    your terribley unhelpful.

8. Lmfao, i went and saw their post history and its ALL pictures.

Hahahahahaha

9. If you only got $60 then just go buy some weed... Unless you get a RELLLY(and i do mean really) good deal then the bong for $60 will be sub par.

Cheers

10. save ur money at the moment. A little mini bong will produce the same effect as your bubble. Buy some dank and hit the gravity bong to get sky high