Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to spend $100 on???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by psychocowtipper, Mar 18, 2009.

1. I am going to get $100 next Friday and I LOVE bud. What do you guys suggest I buy with it? I already have a grinder, mids, cigarette roller, and 3 pieces (small water pipe, small steamroller, and pocket pipe)

2. In a high interest savings account. In a year you take it out, pocket the 100 dollars, and create a new one with the money you gained interest. Leave this one in for awhile. There you go, you earn money doing nothing.

3. ooor you can just buy some dank bud :smoking:

4. ^
    fuckin loled!

5. buy a qtr of dank. or an ounce of mids.. roll like 5 blunts and get fucked up

6. thank you this will be my new side job

7. This guy. Is. A BLOODY GENIUS. I actually plan on doing this right away. Like, tomorrow. Then when i'm like 200 years old i'll have earned like 3 dollars in interest (rates suck around here i get like 10 cents a year with 500 dollars in my savings account)

8. Use your money on some dank weed and papers :smoking:

9. Go buy yourself a hand torch and a glass wand to light your bowls with. Always a nice touch in an arsenal of smoking utensils.

10. Werd..

11. The most we will say is get a quarter of dank, or get an eighth and a new spoon/bubbler. Or you could even get an eighth and a scale(So you can weigh your eighth and future sacks). If there's anything other than my pipe that I couldn't replace the value of, it would be my scale. It's saved me on bad deals many a times.

12. Get yourself a quarter of pollen, a quarter of the finest green you can get your hands on and then alot of food. Always remember food!

13. Check out the credit unions around your domicile. And if not look into buying the federal type bonds if your rates really are that shitty.

14. #14 LEDJunkie, Mar 18, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2009

Go buy stuff to make this and grow your own. $100 should just about be perfect if you have any stuff around your house that you can use for the cause.

http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=31605&page=1

15. 5-MeO-DMT

16. I'd get a half q and a decent little bong.

17. half q?... why not just call it and eighth, like a normal person

18. A decent $100 bong.

19. hes prolly canadian, i kno lots of people here that call it a half q