Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what to smoke weed with?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MEGADEATH88, Apr 22, 2009.

1. For some reason whenever i smoke with rolling papers i get a dreadful headache later so what else can i smoke weed with besides a bong i heard receipts are good to smoke with?

2. Only only only roll with rolling papers. Anything else you run a big risk of poisoning yourself. I have no clue as to why you wouldn't want to roast out of a bong, but if not then a pipe or a vape are good.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I definatley would stay away from reciepts, they have ink on them, why smoke ink? they have bong tutorials stickied here, you can smoke out of an apple, gravity bongs work the best imo. All you need is a milk jug (cut the bottom), a sink, some bud, and tinfoil. Happy tokin'!

4. Never smoke foil either. If you want to make a gravity bong or a bottle pipe or something use a socket from a socket wrench.

5. im cutting 1st and 2nd period tommorow so bongs wont work i heard i can smoke out of a can like a crackhead true?

6. You should just go to the headshop and buy a pipe or some papers somewhere.

7. dont use any paper than has ink on it cuz then ur only inhaling the ink which im pretty sure is bad. try some blunt wraps or a bubbler

8. lmao yeah you can, not the most effecient or safest way, but i have done it. make sure you break the bud up real good, flatten the top of the can and poke holes through it spark up and inhale. happy tokin

9. Do NOT do that. Soooooo bad for you. If you really have nothing else i would suggest gum wrapper like winterfresh with the foil scraped off. I did it once in a time of need. Was pretty harsh but definitely a lot safer than a soda can

10. i totally agree with you porknbeans, i'm just answering his question.
    honestly if you can't buy papers, you shouldn't be smoking or posting on this forum

11. Try rolling a blunt instead. Instead of a processed peice of paper, it's just a leaf and/or leaf paper.

If you're smoking skinny joints and using double-wide EZ Widers you can get a headache from the ratio of paper to pot too, if that might contribute to it depending on your situation