Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to smoke out of?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RoXyFoOj, Feb 20, 2016.

1. #1 RoXyFoOj, Feb 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2016
    so I have been smoking out of blunts now and I like it. It lasts long and it's easy to light,roll up, and save . But the problem is that I've started coughing and spitting every day even when I don't smoke .
    Joints are difficult all around but waaay better. (Can kinda roll joints)
    What should I do?
    I have a scientific bubbler (bubbler easy to hide) that a friend is holding onto for me. Would it be better to smoke out of that for my throat. Will the high be the same? My tolerance is high. And blunts seem to last forever
    Thanks! What do you like to smoke out of?

2. Your probably coughing so much from the tar. Take a T Break or get a vaporizer, they are supposed to take out 95% of the carcinogens that you normaly would intake from combustion. Vapes dont take much weed, are easy to conceal, and can get you hella high.

3. IMO, I don't like blunts and joints because of the harsher smoke they usually produce. I like my very simple beaker glass bong. It has no attachments, I just fill the lower part with water. I find that I can much more easily manage my hits, since I can just take enough until I'm content, and stop. Even if the bowl isn't finished, I can keep it to finish later on. although you can do that with a j/blunt, it just seems like a lot more work. Also, joints and blunts don't get me high, all I can do is catch a buzz from them. A good bowl from my bong though (I'd say around around 0.25-0.3g per bowl, If I had to guess) will get me to where I want to be for a good two hours or so. A bong with percolators and all sorts of other attachments can even help you further with your issue by cooling filtering he smoke a little more.