Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what to smoke out of?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OhSoTrippy, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Just broke my bowl and I don't wanna use my vape tonight. what can I whip up real quick to smoke out of?

2. you have a vape and you wanna use a makeshift???

3. Roll a joint

4. You could always make an apple-pipe, or any other fruit-based pipe. Just take a long, thin object with a point, and make two holes that connect. You can make a third for a carb if you want. I would still recommend you use your vaporizer, even if you don't want to use it.

EDIT:And as stated above, a roll would work as well.

5. Apple/food pipe, bible paper joint with honey to stick it. Those are your two best options.

6. Apple, potato, if you're really desperate try a can.

You can Jerry rig a bowl out of one of those conical metal doorstoppers and use a screen or tinfoil, and then use a plastic water bottle as your bong. Just make a little hole with your lighter and stick your bowl in there. Make sure it's airtight for best result.

Other ways to make a bowl, any brass instrument mouthpiece can be used easily, a pen tube with a metal wrench socket on the end is pretty reliable, and if you don't mind mixing tobacco you can make a good popper piece with shit around the house. It just needs to be like a three inch tube a little wider than a cigarette, and use a bong bottle.

My friends make popper pieces out of pop cans. Just cut the top and bottom off, cut it straight up the middle, then flatten it out and take a piece of can about three inches wide and roll it into a tight tube with the painted side if the can facing out if possible. It's kind of hard to do them like that, but if you don't really care then don't worry about it, it's not a big deal. I just don't like the idea of burning paint and inhaling it. I'm not explaining how to do popper lol just YouTube it.

7. I do love my vape but tonight I wanna get that smoking high

8. ^I've made those pop can tubes your talking about. It really is tricky to get right.

Mind you, we were at school, SOL for equipment, nobody even had a rolling paper.

I wouldn't recommend it though, too much hassle for minimal results.

9. If you mean more of a body high, just crank the temperature on your vape as high as it will go.

10. Don't most vapes have the ability to get hot enough to practically "burn" the bud? Giving the same taste and feeling as a burned bowl?

11. Vape on a higher temp setting... then eat the vape poo straight or in a firecracker.

They do, but as anyone can tell you who'se burned a bowl in a vape - it sucks. Harsh and bad tasting as hell

12. Yes, that's why I'm saying to do that. Any good vape won't actually cause the bud to undergo combustion, even at their highest setting, unless some outside force helps. But it will cause more THC to turn into CBD and cause more of a body high, like combustion produces..

15. eating it does something ?

16. It can, if you eat enough. I'm not so sure about 2g of AVB from a high temperature setting, but you might as well.

17. You could always use some tinfoil. I know its frowned upon for suspicions of leading to Alzheimers, but doing it very rarely I'm sure won't kill ya.

18. I have all the weed I've ever vaped in a bag. should I eat it lmfao?

19. Smoke it. Used to do it with a buddy all the time, it'll still get you stoned.

20. You can also smoke it, as it has leftover cannibinoids. It won't work as efficiently as a properly made edible, since the cannibinoids aren't bound to a medium that your body will absorb well, but by all means you can eat it like that if you want. I'm not entirely sure of the dosing on eating raw AVB though.