Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what to smoke bho with?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by excaka, May 24, 2012.

1. so i got some ear wax. and my buddys use the bong with the adapter. (nail and dome) but im looking for just a pipe. ive been looking and i found something called a Dolezal Paddle. but cant seem to find one to buy. looks like this
    [​IMG]

anyone know of something similiar or where i can buy? i dont even know the names of these devices. thanks!

2. Kinda looks like s pipe for other unmentionables.
    :p

3. try just putting a little on top of a bowl and using a hemp wick

4. I don't know I want a little BHO piece as well, i know you can add the nail/dome to a bong but I've seen little ones that look like bubblers, can anyone recommend any websites other than GC ? :smoke:

5. #5 GanjasoarusRex, May 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2012
    Aqua lab technologies may have something.

6. i checked that out just a little out of my price range. i saw something like this online http://imgur.com/a/tzzPJ#GhfCG

anyone know where i can get one of these? thats what im looking for. if its even possible to chief bho out of it.

7. I would feel like a crack head smoking out of those pipes.....
    You're just going to have to do some googling I don't think most head shops carry them either. =/

8. Eclipse vap for the perc or hash skillet for the oil super tacky BHO.

9. why not make an imgur account and message the person who posted it? They said they made it.

10. I dont understand why people say they wouldnt smoke some pipes because they look like crack pipes. They arent and it isnt crack. Whats the problem?