Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to seal with?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankSnaks, Mar 10, 2009.

1. I'm contemplating making a smoking device out of some shit around my house. I found a hollow wooden rod that I want to use, but it has holes in it. What would be the best thing to seal up the holes with that won't give out any toxic gases if smoke passes over it?

2. IDK man i would just buy one. You can get a cheap chillum for like $5 at a gas station or headshop.

3. I already have a few pieces, I just want to be creative and try to make something new that people in my area have never seen hahahaha. :cool:

4. tape it up G.

5. use mighty putty lol

6. I was thinking tape. It duct tape fine or what?

7. elctric tape would prob. work the best and look the best

8. This. I made a water bottle bong and used Mighty Putty to seal it. You need to make sure you really work that stuff in though.

9. ha i used it to fix a crack in my bowl lol. it worked good

10. duct tape works great.

11. Depending on the size of the holes, you might try a wood putty. You could check it out at any hardware store or Home Depot. Although I don't know how they would react to the heat and if they would give off any toxic gases.