what to say?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by skeet3r, Oct 3, 2006.

1. ive been caught with marijuana once and that was at summer shcool and thats another story ill post another time which is one situation i never want to be in again. usually i pick up from my dealers. I live in an aparment in chicago, all by myself, im a graduate of uwm(who says stoners cant succeed in life) and i smoke pot almost every night. right now, im working for my dad with fedex, paperwork and shit and make a straight 17.48 an hour(weird number huh) i went to a catholic high school that hair tested everyone in the school so i could only smoke weed for the first week of the summer, and acouple days after my test.

So, if im driving home from work, with like quad of dank on me, and a pig pulls me over, and asks if i have marijuana, what should i say? should i say no and let him search? and do i say yes and save some time(lol..)? if i do say no, and he finds it, will i be in more trouble? ive always wondered this just wondering if you could help me out. i just smoked outta my chillum i got from gc and gonna go watch monday night football while smoking some more. this first paragraph is just some info about me :D

im pretty high right now and feel really stupid lol

peace gc and keep blazin guys:smoking:

2. NEVER let the cops search your car...dont make it like you are hiding anything just tell them you have places to be. The safest thing is to not ride around with it but if you do lock it in your trunk.

I dont think you will get in more trouble for not coming clean with the cop (but I could be wrong).

The main point is to never let the cops search your car even if you dont think you have anything.

A friend of mine got pulled over and the cop asked to search and he said sure thinking nothing was in the car...little did he know a friend left his hat in the car and it had a roach tucked inside...of course the cop gave him the ticket and didnt believe it was not his.

3. LIE to cops. you wont get in trouble for it unless its about some big felony. LIE LIE LIE. they are trained to lie anyway

4. so if hes like step out of your car sir, should i be like no i have places to be? cant he hold me there till he gets a warrant? if i so no you can't search, will he just let me go?

5. The cop can only search the car if he has reasonable cause to do so, i.e. smoking paraphannalia in clear site, or a distinct smell coming from the car. Also, to be extra safe, make sure it is in a locked place, they need an extra warrant or something to search that.

Aslong as there is nothing in plain sight/smell that would incriminate you, and you don't consent, there isn't much they can do.

6. thanks alot man, that really helps

7. not true that if u lock it up they cant open it ..

if theres a key in the car that opens the glove box then they can open it :hello:

'excuse me officer is this really nessacary .. i was having a long day at work had to fire a good employee and im late for dinner .. think we could just let me go with the ticket'

something like that?