Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to say?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eagleboy, Sep 25, 2012.

1. What do yall say when you buy a pack of papers at a gas station? Do you just go in and say a pack of rolling papers? I usually say cigarette papers and the clerk looks at me like, "yeah right, like you are going to use these for tobacco."

2. I buy so many blunts from 7-11 that everytime I walk in and the clerk sees me, he grabs 2 regular swishers without me saying a word and scans it. He knows wassup

3. They're just papers. Everyone gives you shit but they can suck a pAnis. People actually roll cigarettes, I did.

Can also occasionally fuck with people. They'll ask you why your buying zig zags, say something weird like "I make art with them" and throw them off.

4. i never buy them from gas stations i always just go to my favourite lhs. always just lounge there with the puppy they have

5. "Blunt Wraps"

6. I just ask for a pack of zig zags man.

7. I say Zig Zag oranges hahaha or blunt wrap

8. I'll have the Zig-Zags

9. If they ask you why, tell them to mind there own. They work at the gas station to sell you stuff, if you can legally buy it they don't have to know what your using it for.

10. Most employees laugh because they will be doing the same thing when they get off lol, but if you do get a noisy ass asking what they're for just give em this smile..

[​IMG]

11. ^ its the only way

12. Just ask for a pack of zig zags. The employees at gas stations seriously couldn't care less

13. Ask if they have raw paper, if they dont take your business elsewhere.

14. Is it really any of their business why I'm purchasing it? Their shop supply's them to me, so they are just as guilty if not more guilty. All that matters is that I'm bringing them money.
    No questions asked, that would disturb the balance.

15. "Can I get some papers?" or "Can I get those papers over there?"

I don't understand the issue.

16. Um, can I like get a pack of those? Yeah those things you like roll joints 'n stuff in? Thanks. I'm just gonna go look at these now.

17. I give 'em the middle finger if they give me shit and move on to another station or something, it's just rolling papers. :confused_2:

18. Hon, a goodly percentage of them are just wishing they were home and could light one up! NEVER be ashamed of using cannabis- you will outlive the tobacco smokers and drinkers!

19. I just ask for rolling papers or zig zags

20. Granny has a point :D