Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to say when parents ask if youre high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mads, Oct 3, 2013.

1. #1 mads, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
    What's your excuse?

2. umm be honest. jm$.02

3. Mother: "son, are you high?"

You: "I wish"

4. Yeah I'm high…..high in the feelings of happiness. You could utilize a dictionary and become an articulate wordsmith which would remarkably save your ass but you can also be honest man. 

That's what did worked every time :bongin:

6. +1 for being smart! 

7. Just give her a wide eyed stare for about a minute and then pretend to faint/have a panic attack.

Then snap out of it when she starts freaking out and be like "I'm just messing with you mom...but for real though, I'm blazed out of my noggin!"

On second thought...naaah you better not do that. Hahaha

8. Say "Damn straight I'm high, want to burn one?" Works for me.

9. No mom, I'm low, you're high, hence the parent/kid ratio.

Then walk out of the room.

Doubt she'll know what to say to that!

10. Tell her you smoked some spliffs :)

11. tell her no and try to hide it.  there really is no reason why she has to know if you think she will make a big stink about it.  that.s what i would do at least.  I wouldnt try to be smart with her unless its normal for you to speak like that.  

12. Ask her if she's implying that she'd like to match bowls?
    Deflect her question by asking anything you know she'll say no to?
    Say "No, I'm 'Bye'", which will bring up a sexual orientation discussion to change the topic?

Really though, if you have to worry about your parents, you're either too young here or not consuming responsibly given your situation. Honesty is always the most important thing I encourage with my children. When trust is gone, there's not much left.

13. If she ask you if your high... Chances are she knows you smoked. So I would just say yes and ask her about dinner.

Nah I don't do drugs. I smoke weed.

14. Tell em it takes one to know one!

15. I used to always sarcastic say "yeah i just finished burning one actually" and that was the end of that aha

16. deny the shit out of it. be cool though

17. "Like a fox"