Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to say to my dealer? Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dankamanjaro, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Ok so i was texting my dealer today and I asked when he'd be home so i could buy a bag and he said not for a long ass time. I mean I guess I can see how dealing can get annoying and stuff but what can I say to convince him to not blow me off for the last month of summer?

2. #2 dollnik, Aug 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2010

Maybe he's not actually home? Did he mean he's working at his day job late today?

If he's been saying ths for awhile.... Maybe he wants a break?

I mean, he's breaking the law doing what he's doing, and by no means is he obligated to continue doing so, especially just so you can get a bag. Especially if you're not buying weight.

The way I figure, dealers are people too, respect that occassionally they're not going to be available. My big dude has a little baby, so I don't call at ridiculous morning hours, etc. Take the time to know your dealer as a person if you really want to be in the knit so that they'll care when you call.

edited to clarify

3. maybe he isn't gonna be back for a long time today, so just text him tomorrow..

i wouldn't read too deep into the reply, i've had dealers tell me that all the time, they have lives too you know..:p

so before jumping to conclusions just chill and see what he says tomorrow or later on tonight...

4. Is this a new dealer, or someone you've been buying from for some time?

He might not have liked the fact that you texted him so blatantly about buying drugs.

I mean, it could be that he's legitimately busy... But if that was his response, verbatim, to your request... He may as well have just said "Never."

In the future, all you need to say to your dealer when texting is, "Are you free later?" Never mention amounts unless they ask. Some dealers are really paranoid, some are just really particular about how they do business.

A dealer is only as good as their clientele!

5. This. Over the summer (since I'm a student on a college campus) people leave town a lot, so I just texted my dudes "You in town?" and they hit me back. Some people don't like their phone riddled with blatant talk about dealing and pot.

6. I think he's just not going to be home for a long ass time..