What to say to headshop who selks fake glass?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Sickleg, May 8, 2011.

1. You should email those pics to the people at Toro so they can have a good laugh

2. They'll laugh in your face if you say anything. Go to a different place?

I don't understand 80 percent of the threads here anymore, ridiculous questions that aren't hard to answer and barely anyone offers to share information with the community.

How do you know they're "fake"? I've seen a lot of people accuse people of having "fake" Roors, only to look stupid after they're shown the Roor was purchased from Roor....

the glass is real, the term you're looking for is "knock off."

3. if you buy that p.o.s. you deserve to be ripped off

4. What an ill-conceived notion. You think a brand new business is going to "laugh in the face" of an already loyal customer who has bought several pieces in the under a year the shop has been open? Sounds like you don't know much about business practice. It's entirely possible that their supplier is pulling a quick one on them and they honestly don't realize that Toro is supposed to have quality control that is second to none.

Yah, well I don't understand 80% of what you are talking about because this isn't a ridiculous question at all. It is a perfectly legitimate inquiry that has not been asked before as per my searching. What do you mean nobody shares information with the community? This forum is by far the biggest wealth of weed-related information anywhere... Why don't you actually make some threads of your own(1 thread started and an almost 1800 post count...) and we can all talk about how ridiculous it is and poke fun at your very small and very insignificant penis.

So, TLDR you can GTFO! You are a fart in the face of this social gathering. Be gone.