Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to roll with thats around the house.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bionide, May 9, 2009.

1. Hey guys.. lost my licensee and i cant go buy some papers, but i got a dub laying around.

Any common house stuff that is good to roll with.

So far, all ive heard that was decent was the end of straw papers.

Off topic question: When you guy are high do you feel like you can control gravity.. like your a piston in a car and you can control the movement..?

:smoke:

2. underage!!!!!!one!!!!!!!eleven!!11!

3. I believe you can use bible paper but that would mean your going to hell... OH WELL xD

4. Bible paper is really thin, get one of the pages from the back that doesn't have any ink on it. If you don't have a bible, Idunno.

5. Nothing. Don't even risk it, it will be disgusting. Go get your mommy to buy you some papers, of use a piece if you got it.

6. I concur.

7. Bible/telephone book/dictionary paper works, but is absolutely disgusting. Smoke it off a popcan or out of an apple bong or a gravity bong. Don't subject yourself to trying to smoke shitty paper, its not worth it.

Off topic answer: Uh...no. But that sounds pretty badass.

8. i just turned 18 and my wallet got pickpocketed. no joke.

Apart from that, i just picked up a dub of northern lights. Looks like im out of luck, no blank pages on my bible.

9. take a walk to the store..
    are you that lazy? or is the store that far?

10. Lol underage lolz

11. im in a rustic area, be a 20+ mile walk to the nearest gas station.
    and the problem is my wallet got lifted when i was at a slightly stoopid concert, i still got my car.

any other paper suggestions?

12. fuck it who wants to roll with something if there is nothing to roll no zigs? simple.. make yourself a fucking bong or pipe..

13. when you turn 18 buy them at the store. And also you won't go to hell if you use mormon bible paper. Its like an unwritten rule or a loophole

14. TP = Toilet Paper

prisoners smoke TP cigs/joints everyday of the week

15. Wtf...20 miles away? That's impossible unless you live on a farm. If you go to school maybe there is one near you? Get a friend to drive you? Ask if a friend has papers? Make a makeshit bong out of a gatorade bottle?

16. Haha i said rustic, like farm city.

17. if you are that desperate make yourself a little foil pipe.. I dont recommend using this at all times just for now since it can cause alzheimers (however its spelled) and it will also make your throat burn like hell

18. Shitty as fuck, but they work :smoke:

19. Improvise an apple pipe if you don't have any religious texts you don't mind defacing.

I'm very unconvinced that you're 18, so my next suggestion is to then get someone who is 18 to buy you a pipe. Smoking is soooo nice out of a nice piece of glass.

20. take cigarettes n hollow em out n stuff it and pack it so its tight works ok for a sucky joint make sure to take tha fitler out btw