Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to put on a headshop resume

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 197774, Oct 19, 2012.

1. what would be a good Headshop resume format/stuff to put on a resume.

I asked one of the employees at the shop today and he told me to put on:
    What I know about glass blowing
    How to tell the difference between Sheldon Black and Roor glass

then he was very vague with the rest

what else would be good doods!

2. Show your knowledge of glass and pieces and just learn a lot about what you would need to know to work in a headshop. Learn about EVERY type of piece they sell and what pieces are worth more then others and all that.

3. "I smoke a shitload of weed"
    That plus your name and address and you're golden

4. If your knowledge of glass isnt good enough to make the sheldon black vs roor question seem like asking how to tell apart letters and numbers, probably not the job for you. Just go in and talk to them about glass, if you know your shit it shouldn't be hard to keep a prolonged conversation going.