Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to pack in a bud bag

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by LedFloyd, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Hey, I'm packing a bag with all my stuff in it, and I'm trying to put pretty much everything, like incense and water and an extra lighter and tinfoil (homemade bong) and chapstick and what not.

What else should I put in there- what all does grasscity pack?

2. #3 sensimilla, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    matches, candle, tweezers, needle, hand sanitizer, clear eyes, snack, sploof, emergency pipe, cigs, and good times.

3. condoms, they have so many uses

4. Yeah, that way you and your best friend can have some fun after lighting up!

5. Papers, Piece, Bud, Spray, Multiple Lighters, Paper Clip to clean piece, Hand Sanitizer.

6. I have a lighter, bud, papers, socket for on-the-go pieces, eye drops and hand sanitizer. I then keep my Febreeze in my car haha.

7. Lighter, piece, pill bottle (Hopefully filled w/ dankity), extra lighter, iPod, dug-out, spray, maybe something to drink?, and cigs

8. i'm suprised nobody has said anything, but in general you really shouldn't smoke out of tin foil regularly. there's tons of stuff online about how bad it is for you (i think alzheimer's-related?), you're better off just rollin it up or buying a cheap pipe.

9. I pack a bag when I go camping/hiking for a week or so at a time.

Usually it's a messenger type bag and it usually has...

Eyedrops
    Rolling papers/blunts
    My lower-quality bowl, in case it gets broken.
    Grinder
    Water
    Hard candy (to combat cottonmouth more than munchies)
    Windproof lighter (zippos are fine)
    BIC lighters
    Possibly matches

And I got this case at a cigar store that's airtight. It's a good size, about 1 foot by 6 inches, and 3 inches deep. I put my weed in baggies and store it in there when I'm on the go, and need more than my dugout can hold. It's perfect.

I usually roll several blunts and joints when I'm out in the wild. I find it much easier to have them pre-rolled and just pull em out later instead of stopping, getting out the weed, packing a bowl, etc.

10. i always have in my case ( i use a sunglass case)

lighter
    pipe
    bud
    eyedrops
    papers
    a couple notecards to use for a filter
    a couple of cigs either for a spliff or after a bowl
    maybe tic tacs

i keep everything else somewhere else. i don't like keeping my ipod and stuff with my bud case cause if you want your ipod just to listen to, you still have to pull out the weed.

11. like ballon anaimals!@