Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what to mix with my bud instead of tobacco

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Luuke, Mar 30, 2012.

1. I've heard that you can put little bits of skin off amanita muscaria caps in It supposed to make you trip but I've never tried it. Amanitas are legal by the way so I assume not an unmentionable.

2. Word, I tried it once when I was tryin to get my rolling down and it was way harsh and nasty. I've also smoked coffee and that actually gave me a pretty good buzz and wasn't that harsh. I wouldn't do it much though cuz who knows what it doestl to your lungs.

3. i've heard about adding blue lotus.

4. dog shit just ask cheech and chong
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX_Wuvya0iU&feature=related]Cheech & Chong Up in smoke car joke - YouTube[/ame]

5. I would just pack a smaller bowl/roll a thinner joint. You don't have to roll/pack with that nasty shit anyway, it's harsh when unfiltered. :smoke: Trust me, I know, I took a huge bong rip of straight tobacco, hurt like shit and almost made me pass out because of the nicotine rush. Stupid, stupid childhood :rolleyes:

6. Uhmm eat less and exercise...wait what the fuck are we talking about...oh yea I meant...nevermind.. oh yea stay hydrated

7. You just mix it with tobacco... Just toast it really well beforehand, and it will be just as dry as really good cured weed, it wont have any nicotine in it, and it will be quite tasty... dont toast the cigarett and it will be harsh, taste like shit and have nicotine. I posted how to do it in http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/1024670-how-get-most-out-hash.html .. i was pretty stoned and the writing is quite poor tho.. But you'll get the main idea... If you havent tried this with tobacco try it. If you have and dident like it, i wont belive you :p