Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what to mix with marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by griff842, Sep 20, 2009.

1. What are some good herbs to mix with marijuana that maybe strengthen its psychoactivity. i heard that chamomile strengthens it

2. jelly beans

just eat them they are fucking good but the only bad thing is know when ur running low cause the worst feeling is pouring out the very last jelly bean from the bag thinking you got at least 30 left

3. more weed!!!!

4. Salvia Divinorum. (AKA. Crazy-ass-shit)

5. i second that. salvia is the best to mix with weed. salvia by itself tastes horrible but mixed you get the best of both worlds

6. Hey do u know whjere i can get some

7. Yeah i would reccomend salvia. Thats one crazy psycoactive trip. A blunt mixed with weed and salvia, you wont be able to finish the blunt.

8. Heroins the shit with weed, also crack and meth.