Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what to mix with herb??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ImBurnt, May 6, 2012.

1. I've heard rumors of people mixing stuff with bud to make it last longer(the quantity) and to give that smoke a nice flavor....anyone ever tried this? Is it fairly common and I'm an outsider or what?? I've heard mainly coffee grounds or tea leaves....

2. no. dont do that. ive heard tobacco but dont do that either

3. Eating mangos about 40mins-1hour before smoking will increase potency.

There is some flavor drops, like "Tasty Puff". Do not mix coffee or tea.

[​IMG]

4. How the hell does eating mangos do anything? I also heard eating dirty tampons has the same effect.

I call bullshit.

5. Oregano, it works so good that some dealers just sell oregano as weed to noobies.

6. I'm on my mobile app, so I cant provide links. But, mangos contain a high level of a chemical (which I believe begins with an m. Mycyerine? Something like that?) Which has been shows to help cannabis pass through the blood brain barrier. Bam! Science!

Either way, mangos are delicious, and they're in season. Eat dem bitches up.

7. Oregano? seriously...? Can anyone confirm that? And thanks reefer, I'll try it.

8. [quote name='"ImBurnt"']How the hell does eating mangos do anything? I also heard eating dirty tampons has the same effect.

I call bullshit.[/quote]

It reacts chemically with THC and more of the THC will activate or be stronger I guess, couldn't really figure out how to word it, if you really want a good explanation just google your question.

9. [quote name='"ImBurnt"']Oregano? seriously...? Can anyone confirm that? And thanks reefer, I'll try it.[/quote]

He was being fecesious, oregano just looks like weed a little bit, do not mix this with weed, DO NOT burn and inhale oregano, and if you
    want something more potent then either try edibles or make or buy hash.

10. #10 Gr33nD420, May 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2012
    [quote name='"ImBurnt"']I've heard rumors of people mixing stuff with bud to make it last longer(the quantity) and to give that smoke a nice flavor....anyone ever tried this? Is it fairly common and I'm an outsider or what?? I've heard mainly coffee grounds or tea leaves....[/quote]

I've never heard of anyone doing this, this isn't common, and DO NOT mix coffee or tea leaves to your bud, just smoke bud by itself, why do you need some more flavor to it or something.

11. About 50 respected stoners on this website have confirmed it, and there is also science behind it.

Grow the fuck up and learn to use the search function if you find it so hard to believe.

12. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']

I've never heard of anyone soing this, this isn't common, and DO NOT mix coffee or tea leaves to your bud, just smoke bud by itself, why do you need some more flavor to it or something.[/quote]

For something different of course :)

13. [quote name='"Laith"'] About 50 respected stoners on this website have confirmed it, and there is also science behind it.

Grow the fuck up and learn to use the search function.[/quote]

Calm down sir.

14. I attempted to help you unlike the other 4 trolls in this thread; and you call bullshit on the only real post?

Fuck yourself sir. :smoke:

15. [quote name='"ImBurnt"']Oregano? seriously...? Can anyone confirm that? And thanks reefer, I'll try it.[/quote]

Nope you just got trolled son.... I just hope you weren't trolling me there lol

16. [quote name='"captainknuckles"']

Nope you just got trolled son.... I just hope you weren't trolling me there lol[/quote]

Obviously. I have sold kids oregano before just to be an ass.

17. [quote name='"Laith"'] I attempted to help you unlike the other 4 trolls in this thread; and you call bullshit on the only real post?

Fuck yourself sir. :smoke:[/quote]
    Why you so mad? you make me sad:(

18. [quote name='"ImBurnt"']

Obviously. I have sold kids oregano before just to be an ass.[/quote]

Well sir you're an ass then but I guess you made pretty clear.

Reefermadness thanks for the mango tip, I actually did that by accident once and I was ripped but I guess I know why now haha

19. [quote name='"captainknuckles"']

Well sir you're an ass then but I guess you made pretty clear.

Reefermadness thanks for the mango tip, I actually did that by accident once and I was ripped but I guess I know why now haha[/quote]

Now you're making me eager to try:/

20. Your best bet is mixing tobacco,or other cheap legal herb's.