Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to make with marshmellow cream?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by TurtleThatCould, Dec 16, 2011.

1. I need a way to make something with marshmellow cream. I wanna put it on bread or crackers or something. Ideas?

2. Make cannaoil, mix it with the marshmellow cream, put it on bread.

3. Alrightie thank you ahha i need to find out how to make some cannaoil.

4. #5 Hali Hostility, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
    you can just melt marshmallows and mix them with cannabutter or oil and boom you got marshmallow cream.
    THEN you make rice krispies SOOOOOOOO DANK.
    OR you could reconstitute the marshmallow cream with cornstarch and flavorings and cut, shape roll in powdered sugar and you just made marshmallow. then you can put them in whatever you want. or just eat em;]

5. Coconut oil with some cannabis. Mix with marshmallows.

If marshmallows have satfat (I don't know, don't like shmellows and nobodies requested) then you can allow weed to cook with them- then mix it with coconut oil. Make sure all ingredients reach 100% THC/CBD carrying capacity