Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to make with 5gs of AVB

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by j420j420, Jan 30, 2014.

1. I've got about 5g's of avb which up until recently I thought was useless, I'm getting together with some friends on friday and was wondering what is the best thing to make with this avb that I can do in a day or 2.

2. #2 The Architect, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    Bump.

I too am interested in the intelligent members' opinion on the most lucrative and short method with using only a small quantity of AVB/ABV.

3. [quote name="Cheap Thrills 9" post="19431887" timestamp="1391045023"]What's abv[/quote]Already Vaped BudKottonmouth Kings

4. Does budder made with ABV taste bad or like regular budder? I love a strong dank taste Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #7 The Architect, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    Resolved: We spread slightly more than half a table-spoon of AVB on a slice of pizza and set it in the microwave for thirty seconds. It hit us after an hour and a half on an empty stomach.