Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to make with 4g of dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokabowl, Aug 4, 2011.

1. I have about 4grams of dank to use to make some kind of concentrate.
    What should I make?

I don't wanna put it all into fire crackers or butter.

Thanks

2. you should make some smoke :cool:

3. Well you don't really have enough to make hash it would be a waste you would get such a small amount. Id say just smoke it man, I never use dank when making edibles I find i get just as high with mids. Just smoke the dank man!

4. Only use outdoor mids for edibles/concentrates as theyre cheaper and its the same effect. Dank is meant to be smoked/vaped that is why its dank.

5. I'd smoke it and call it good :smoke:

6. Yeah man, I agree, smoke that stuff. You could make a small batch of canna oil, or a tincture, canna cups...you could make all kinds of stuff, but I would smoke it if I was you.

7. Could make firecrackers

8. He already said he doesn't want to do that.