Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to make (hash/oil)?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by twoolfolk, Aug 3, 2012.

1. HEres the dEAl...i have 34 grams of keif mixed with some dank nug that is ground pretty damn fine...its all dust.

I have made a few batches of iso hash, and havent been that satisfied. i have tried my buddys bho and it smokes nice. I am looking for the absolute BEST way to invest this herb. i ned to take a 2 week break to pass a probation test and over those 2 weeks i plan on making a large ammount of oil. out of every qp pick up i plan on putting down 7-14 grams of food processed nug dust.

BHO? bubble? iso?
    i dont fucking know so tell me, i just want the most potent shit i can possibly make

if you know of a good vid or pic tutorial that would help too.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rqgzTr63is]Phantom Dry Ice Hash Demo - YouTube[/ame]

3. The most potent that you're going to be able to fairly easily make is going to be BHO.

There are plenty of guides online, in the harvesting and processing forum, etc.