Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What To Look For

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stoneyhrm, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Is there a way to tell the quality/potency of the weed by looking at it? Like if it's really good, good, okay, or shit? Colors, texture, composition, etc, what signs can I look for to determine to quality?

Thanks.

2. I generally look for weed.

I'm just saying that because I once mistook my dealer's spice cabinet for his stash and though I was buying a FAT ounce of well... oregano.

3. It just takes experience. Personally, I judge my first impressions by smell, then I look at it.
    Think of it like wine. Unless it's something really odd looking there's no way you can tell this red from that red by looking at it. Actually, they've done studies that show even experienced wine tasters can be fooled into giving two totally different reviews of the same exact wine in different bottles. Usually giving preference to the more "expensive" bottle. Even though its the same thing as the cheap one.
    Think about that when you have two bags in front of you at different prices!

4. if it looks like a piece of orange green fur stolen from a yeti and also looks like it was rolled in sugar, its generally a good sign.... and if it smells like it came off a yeti, thats generally NOT a good sign (i mean you generic moist....gross weed smell associated with schwag)

5. I was about to say, what about that funk have you goin "UHH SHA NA NA NAAAHH"

6. If it looks amazing it probably is.

7. unless billy mays is selling it..or i guess was motha fucka is dead now