what to look for?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Nick-Mil, Feb 9, 2008.

1. In the area in which I live there are several stands of weed that are being sold, and grown around town.

I have smoked for years now, but i am relatively new to the "growing game". I have several questions, that i hope i may get a response to...

A) What Classifies weed as "mid grade" is there a specific plant that gives you mids, or is it just the mid grade part off of high grade plants...

B) seeds that come in the bag when u purchase weed...cna you plant them? Will they Grow?

C) what are some of the key things to look for when trying to find out if a seed is male or female.

thank you,
    Nick

2. bump,

anyone???

3. C) you cant find out till u grow it

4. I heard there was a way you could look at the small striped pattern on a seed to tell if it is a female or not...

5. bump...

again...

6. A)
    Mids/schwag is nothing but good pot that's been mishandled. Harvested early/late, untrimmed, improperly cured, vacuum packed, kept in some basement awaiting transport, exposed to fluctuating tempuratures and humidity, then somewhere down the line of these atrocious conditions it makes its way to your dealer. Bad weed is nothing but weed that's been mishandled to allow for greater/quicker production.

B)
    For the most part, yes, but like I said above those little seeds often endure their own personal hell on their way to you. Some certainly will sprout, but expect the majority to be dormant.

C)
    All seeds contain the genetics for being either male or female. The more ideal the growing conditions, the more likely you are to have females. Also, techniques like feminization and ethylene gas exposure have been proven to make the seeds more likely to be female.