What to look for when picking out new pipe?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by SneakerHead21, Mar 13, 2013.

1. So I'm going to be going to my headshop/pipe-shop tomorrow to buy a new piece.
    Any tips on what to look for to get a good piece?
    All help is appreciated. I'm new to smoking so I would like to get educated

2. Better to spend a little extra $$ for a thicker glass. Mine was $30 and I love her. Huge bowl. Decent hole size. Its a zong.

3. Yeah, I ended up getting a really nice piece. It wa $20. Pretty thick glass than the other $20 ones that I compared it too. Mouth piece hole is small, bowl is deep with a small hole. I also got a glass screen for it on amazon. 4 screens for $9!

4. whoa! 4 for $9? thats steep as fuck, the headshop im at slings those for 50c a pop?!?

5. [quote name='"GigSet"']whoa! 4 for $9? thats steep as fuck, the headshop im at slings those for 50c a pop?!?[/quote]

50cents for glad screens is cheap. I pay 2$ each :/ luckily I clean mine, only replace when I lose it down the sink haha

6. idk, look for something "sexy" ?

7. wow, guess im just a lucky duck for my location haha. helps to be saturated in the glass market. oh how i love eugene. mine always seem to get lost in my carpet.....then in my foot lol:smoking: