Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to look for when buying a new bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedz420, Nov 29, 2011.

1. I want to buy a good quality bong and I have around $300.00 to spend. I've been smoking for awhile and I normally just use a Sherlock pipe and my friends nice bong a couple times. I want to buy a really good quality bong, but I don't really know what to look for and what everything means. What should you look for when buying a bong? What are the different parts and purposes of those parts for a bong? I also want to get an ash catcher but that's not included with the $300.00. Any suggestions about that, too?

2. I'd say sturdy glass, trusted manufacturer, easy to clean and milks good. When I look through the bongs on grass city I normally read the reviews, they're quite helpful.

3. You could get a nice Black Leaf Bong that was percolated, and an after market ashcatcher and bowl for around $200-$300. That would be a perfect set up. Or you could get a nice Illadelph or Roor. Those are high end brands and they're high quality glass. There is alot to choose from.

4. I would look for thick glass, good perculation, also Try some good grands like leasure glass.