What to listen to?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by wakeupbake, Jan 7, 2011.

1. hey GC I was just chillin, smokin some bud with my friends, and we want to know what the all time best non rock getting high songs are, stuff like pink Floyd and others. Thanks for the help

2. any thing black keys or the morning benders.
    i like dubstep so much when i'm high, not so much sober.
    "santeria" by sublime is the most amazing song ever blazed.

3. Personally, I like the Beatles or early Pink Floyd.

Also the stereotypical reggae. Bob Marley is the shit sober or stoned

4. Wiz Khalifa is always on when I'm stoned recently lol :), but I was on the Beatles for awile...

5. Bob Dylan...I'm chilling to some right now.

6. I'm in my third wave of Beatlemania, man, starting in sophomore year of high school, then that next summer, and now 2 years later. They do get a little old after a while... but they always are interesting.

7. this has been happening to me.

8. Long Beach Dub Allstars and Pepper is something I've been doing recently, but I usually do something like wiz or Kid Cudi

9. Circa Survive :D

10. Exactly, I keep coming back to the Beatles for some reason... :rolleyes:

11. San Fransisco Knights by People Under the Stairs, mainly the first minute of it or so.

CuDi, Bob, Sublime, Jack Johnson, Dave Matthews, etc.

12. someone should move this to the music hall. ;D

13. huhh?

14. Yeah, I was gonna say the same thing, but I figured he's too blazed to care.

15. This is why this is my favorite forum. Any other forum will flip shit over a spelling error.

16. Oh, well if there's a spelling or grammar problem, then heil the grammar fuhrer(myself), but stoned fallacies are no problem to me.

17. if you like some mind blowing hip hop listen to some wu-tang and gza liquid swords really deep lyrics and infectious beats