what to grow in????? plz help!?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by stayhigh1122, Jan 28, 2010.

1. hi, i will make it simple. i need to buy something that is several feet high and i can put like 2 ...maybe 3 plants in....does anyone know of anything that i can buy from anywhere to put them in? i dont want something that looks heat score. it will be going in a closet.

the more opinions, the better.

thanks!!!:smoking:

2. thats a good idea my friends mom has literally like 8 of them filled with clothes shes crazy lol....ya they r tall, spacey and cheap....and hey do u think like a little fan running inside would cycle enough air or no?

and im still looking for as many ideas as possible!!! lol

3. Are you going for a stealth grow?

4. umm, not really. the more descret the better but it doesnt have to be completely stealth. I mean, i dont want to open a closet and have it right there, and nor do i want to see any light when i open the closet. so kinda stealth lol

5. From the sound of things, the advice Im about to give you is the same that Ive given two other people today...

"Parents house or living with roomates heres the rules of growing.

If whomever youre living with doesnt know about it, or isnt ok with it,
    DONT DO IT.
    Nuff said.

Not because its rude, but because the person youre living with has the chance at losing their property, and if there are kids in the house, you could lose them as well. Know the risks of growing BEFORE you attempt it. Dont rush blindly into it. Its not smart. Also, it sounds like youre a bit on the young side, so Id recommend waiting till youre on your own to do something like this, or grow offsite. I mean seriously, you dont want your parents to run the risk of losing their house as well as you possi"

6. yes i see where your coming from, but no its not the people who i live with, because one has a medical marijuana card, its just people who come over you know. you dont want every visitor in the house seeing light coming from a closet and assuming there is weed in there. its more of a privacy thing you know; this is just because ive heard of idiots breaking into a house to steal a couple plants. its crazy what some people will do and sometimes you cant trust everyone