What to grow in Pakistan?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jahaz, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Hi Guys,

Tons of good stuff here to read - keep it going!

We get lots of indica variety (I think) growing wild here in Pakistan which is more suited to making hash than smoking. I want to grow some Skunk-type strain...more 'High' than 'Stoned', if that makes any sense...

Any idea which type to grow outdoors? The temp ranges from 3C in Dec-Jan to 48C in May-June, lots of rain in the moonsoon season of July-Aug.

There's a cool little graph here showing rainfall and temprature throughout the year:
    http://www.world66.com/asia/southasia/pakistan/lahore/lib/climate

I'd really appriciate it if anybody could tell me which type would be suited for this climate.

Thanks,
    J*

2. you got some hindu kush or afghan that is good for that climate .

3. Thanks man...
    Would they be called the same thing at all seed banks? Or does everybody have their own names for different strains?

4. Yes , at all the seed banks

5. If ya' want an "Up Buzz" get something with 'Nevilles Haze" in its backround .....my personal favorites of all time are "HazexNL#5, and M48-"Haze x South African Durban Poison"
    If ya' are a everyday smoker you can smoke M48 all day long

6. grow hash

7. Jahaz i am from Pakistan too man and plz let me know if you have any success here. I am also looking to grow some in my backyard and if not let me know where i can score weed because my hash dealer is not the most reliable and was thinking of making my own. Plz reply ASAP.

8. Order the seeds grew it out and have about a kilo of the stuff and tons of seeds two of plants hermied on me, but Pakistan is a awesome place to grow its 9 Celsius right now and my plants are enjoying the afternoon sun