What to grow in Minnesota

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GrowOp420, Jul 25, 2011.

1. I am getting ready to grow for next year, i recently moved to Minnesota and i do not know what strain will grow best here any help would be greatly appreciated! p.s. i am planning on growing it out doors.

-Collin

Happy smoking!

And if some one could refer me to a fantastic marijuana growing site or a book that would help a lot!

2. I don't know what you should grow but you should hook me up if you happen
    to grow some danky stuff.

3. To grow in MN you are gonna have to start your plants indoors around early april. Then move them outdoors around the June 10th to avoid frost kills. you could plant in june but they will be considerably smaller because of our relatively short grow period. Mine were 6" by 4/20 and about 5 feet tall now.

4. Hey whats up fellow MN growers! What are you growing ST? I'd like to exchange plant pics if you're interested.

I've got 6 purple maroc and 5 mango (all fem) going right now and they are all about 4-5 feet right now.

The purple marocs are great because they have been flowering already for about two weeks, so i have no worries about them. the mango are still just doin their thing.

I had these plants in tiny pots outside when it got down to the low 40's and they all did fine. No slow in growth that i noticed.

5. Northen lights would be a good one for MN;)

for a good site i would recomend this one , so much good info more than enough to get you going. read all the great grow journels

6. Im currently 930 miles away from my grow and i might miss my harvest :(. Hope all goes well for you tho.

7. I lived in the MN for ten years and the thought never crossed my mind to grow outdoors. Hydro in my walk-in closet was my method. Good luck with the outdoor tho!