What To Get

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by swaggzilla, Aug 5, 2014.

1. #1 swaggzilla, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
    so i know what I like and don't like, I just need opinions on a theme/what to get next to this tattoo I already have. The tattoo signifies guidance and looking over me, I asked my tattoo artist and he said he thinks a raven would look awesome, I think it would too, just want some more ideas, what do you think?

*I also am the type who just likes the art of the tattoo, doesn't necessarilly need to have a deep meaning to it

Attached Files:

2. Dragons are good luck. I have several.

3. thanks! while i think thats cool, dragons are something i've never really been into, no offense....it also doesn't need to be an animal

4. Maybe an outline of a human head (yours) and the galaxy/universe filling in the outline, meaning your thoughts and everything you are can control that universe

5. I was actually thinking about getting a raven on my shoulder. But also a bear. Idk yet. I'm really into traditional style tattoos. Hmm. Idk I get most of my tattoos by the same guy because I really like his style which is black and grey stippling. If you don't know, stippling is the use of many small dots instead of shading. I like the gritty look

6. what about a raven, holding a cool lookin skull or somethin?

7. whatever you do..please post a picture. i love seeing new tats.

i wish i could get one, but im deathly terrfied of needles. not so much the pain just the needle part of it all