Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mm10, Nov 18, 2012.

1. im picking up 2 ounces tomorrow but im unsure as to which strain to get. my dealer has awesome connects so he's able to sell for dirt cheap, so don't be alarmed by the prices!

he's offered bc bud for 380, blueberry for 300, and lemon haze for 260 (ranked from best to worse in quality). the bc bud is dank as fuck, blueberry is high mids/low dank, and lemon haze is mids. which one should i get?

2. Lemon haze for sure :)

3. even though it's mids?

4. oz of lemon
    +
    oz of bc bud

5. Dude how is that mids? Mids range 100-120 an oz for me. I live in the northeast also.

I wouldnt honestly pay over $300-$325 for an oz of dank .so the blueberry has my vote.

6. [quote name='"mm10"']

even though it's mids?[/quote]

When i had some legit lemon haze i loved it. But hey thats my opinion you may like a diffrent strain. Your money your choice

7. lol those are the prices for 2 ounces

8. So it's shitty grown Lemon Haze?

9. pretty much lol! but i still want to get some since i've never tried a sativa

10. Any way you can look at it before you buy? If there's a choice I will always get the better weed but I'd compare them and see if the dank looks like its worth $120 more for the same amount.