What to get my cousin for christmas?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Djamp_, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Its a little early to be thinking about christmas, but its never to soon!

I was thinking about buying him a taser for the fun of it lol. It would be a unexpected gift, and im pretty sure all his other gifts are gonna be either clothes or kitchen stuff :/

Hes 30, im 19. Hes done alot for me when i was younger, and up till now. I wanna give him something good, no he dosnt smoke lol.

He likes to fish, but getting him a rod or bait seems cheap.

Any ideas? I dont wanna spend more than 100 since im kinda low on cash, but i really want to show my appreciation

thanks guys.

2. give him $100

3. I dont think a rod seems cheap. But a good one is Gander Mountain gift Card. They have everything outdoors there.

4. ^ yes go for a giftcard for an outdoors place that way he can decide what he wants

5. get him a box o' chocolates and when he opens it, he'll see it....a fucking taser surrounded by scrumptious candies.

oh buy him a penis pump too because well...
    just for shits and giggles.

happy 30th! wooooo

6. they dont have one of those in Georgia, but im thinking Bass Pro Shops would be an alternative. He goes there to get stuff sometimes.

And giving him $100, knowing him, he would probably say. "no man, keep it, you need it more than me" and feel bad lol.

7. Bass Pro Shop is great too.

8. yea honetly, i think gift card are the way to go.. unles your trying to come up with a thoughtful gift, no reason to buy a random gift.... like NO gift cards for valentines day or anniversaries..

9. hmm i guess the gift card would be the way to go

i kinda thought about it, and getting him a taser would be bad haha. Every time he come over, he'd shock the shit outta you randomly xD

10. buy him a 30 kit and 2 ice fishing rods. he'll get it! (unless you live in america).

edit: i mean, you can't buy him a 30 rack of beer for xmas if you live in america :p

11. pretty sure you're right man, I don't know what you mean.

12. Umm....yeeeeaaahhh.....errrrr.....what?

13. get him 30 beers, and 2 ice fishing poles = ice fishing and getting drunk. a great bonding experience. i read that he was 19, and i think it's 21 the legal age to purchase alcohol in the united states.. so he might not be able to do that. therefor, i said "unless you live in america"

14. Haha, sorry, it makes sense now

15. haha, good :p!

16. Get him an Extendo ( cops use them not the clubs the huge ass metal rods) my bro said he would get me one for christmas. he didnt get me anything i bought him a metallica band shirt :\ his ex gf burned it.

this christmas im giving all my best buds christmas cards with 5 pieces in them :p and smokin them up maddd big bong sesh

17. the fuck xD why would he want one of those anyway, not like he can beat anyone and everyone he sees with it haha

and nah im not 21 as yet, but my friend down the road is and i know for sure he would buy it for me if i was gonna give it to my cousin.

btw, we have no lakes that freeze over in GEORGIA :smoke:

18. Buy him 1 bottle of Ciroc, and a Six-Pack. I bet he will love you for eternity. Oh and don't forget to get him a beer bong. [​IMG]