What to get a girl for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Breaststroke, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Hey guys. So I like this girl, and we've been talking for a while and she came over today and gave me a Christmas present. I was so shocked because I usually tell people not to get me anything, and now she went and got this really nice gift for me. So I want to get her something, but I realized that I have no idea what to get her. She likes fashion, art and photography a lot if it helps. But can anyone here suggest a gift she might like?

We don't go out or anything, I've been suggested already to get her Jewelry but that's way out of line IMO unless she was my girlfriend already.

2. some dick lol.

but seriously, a camera or a painting

3. What did she get you?

4. Get her something small and cute like body spray or lotion. girls like smelly stuff.

Jewelry isnt that bad of an idea though. If she's into fashion, a cute little necklace or pair of earrings from forever 21 is cheaper than 10 bucks.

5. She got me my favorite Cologne and a really nice Bow tie.
    and yeah but I don't want to buy her cheap Jewelry, but I think it's weird to buy her some over the top stuff if we're not even going out; I hope that makes sense

6. Get her her some kind of book you'd think she'd like to read - perhaps a collection of photographed fashion?

Barnes & noble always has books like that lying around for cheap.

7. Go to modcloth.com

Seriously, anything on that site would make an awesome gift. Check out the Apartment section, lots of fun books involving fashion.

8. Get her a gift card to her favorite place to shop. Unless you want something more thoughtful then maybe art supplies or something.