What to fucking do?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Take Me Higher, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Need some help, I'm no daily smoker but I've been around the block, and have always seemed to avoid being caught by my parents, regardless of my age just know smoking in in my moms family is frowned upon( I live with my mom)..my dad on the other is a smoker himself ive always known but he just admitted it to me On thanksgiving when I asked, but heres the rough part he didn't ask if I ever did so im not caught in a lie or anything but I left my 2 foot bong outside at my grandmoms house by the bonfire pit( my grandmoms never been out there once, no worries) but I forgot it there on accident, and I just got a text from my cousin who lives there saying your dad stopped by to burn some paperwork and the bong is out there, apparently my cousin put it in. A bag by it was my school gym bag-_- lol I have to see him later on and I know he's gonna ask....what to do,what to do

2. I would my man, but I got nowhere to go where they wouldn't know smh

3. if your dad is chill tell him you bake! wtf?

4. [quote name='"bamf64"']if your dad is chill tell him you bake! wtf?[/quote]

That's the plan but hes one hypocritical fuck haha I'm hoping he takes out his piece and we blow down but I gotta be honest I don't think it's gonna happen lol

5. It seems like your dad knew the whole story the moment he saw the bong next to your gym bag. If you try to bullshit your way out of it, your dad will know it. If you tell the truth, there is a chance he may respect you for your straight forward attitude and cut you some slack. It depends on how your dad is going to react and you know him best. Some parents can handle the turth and act responsibly and some cannot handle the information and get all wierded out. You know best how your dad is going to react. But one way or the other, it looks like you are caught. Take it like a man and hope for the best.

We are all pulling for you! :)

6. be like "yo dad were both adults lets act like adults and smoke up before dinner sometime"

if your dad smokes pot now than he definitely did when he was your age

7. hahaha i was kidding. Come on dude your 18+, I was living on my own at 16, just tell him you smoke and get that shit over with.

8. you gotta come out of the closet sometime right?

9. How do people pull stuff like this off. I'm in college but I guess I still technically "live at home" even though I'm probably getting an apartment during summer. Still I have no idea who could afford to live on their own reasonably with no high school degree even.

Therefore I must conclude that you are a wealthy jewel thief.

[​IMG]

10. its easy. who has bills at 16? get a car for a grand or so and a $10/hr job. whats a 16 year old gonna do with 1200 bucks a month and no bills? move in with one of your 18/yo buddies and pay them 300/month. then get high as a muthafucka with the rest

11. I guess. Just seems like a bad plan in the long run but hey if it works it works.

[​IMG]

12. @OP; It looks like you need to turn 18 buddy.

@Tomber; your post ending pics have me in tears haha

13. [quote name='"Thinker2357"']It seems like your dad knew the whole story the moment he saw the bong next to your gym bag. If you try to bullshit your way out of it, your dad will know it. If you tell the truth, there is a chance he may respect you for your straight forward attitude and cut you some slack. It depends on how your dad is going to react and you know him best. Some parents can handle the turth and act responsibly and some cannot handle the information and get all wierded out. You know best how your dad is going to react. But one way or the other, it looks like you are caught. Take it like a man and hope for the best.

We are all pulling for you! :)[/quote]

Appreciate man and yea that's what I think is gonna have to happen , wish me luck. On my wa there now

14. The only logical thing you can do in a situation like this is, Hire someone to kill your cousin and your dad and retrieve your bong

15. [quote name='"smokinbuyer"']The only logical thing you can do in a situation like this is, Hire someone to kill your cousin and your dad and retrieve your bong[/quote]

Hahaha that seems to be the only logical answer

16. [quote name='"bamf64"']if your dad is chill tell him you bake! wtf?[/quote]

Hell ya i wanna toke with my rents' so bad

17. So what happened?

18. He didn't even asked but as I was getting out of the car when he dropped me off he said find a better hiding spot..haha #relieved

19. Far out, man. Sounds like you got lucky and your dad is chill.

Peace, Love, Weed, and good vibes your way :)