What to expect with just molly?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Lethargic, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Hey GC,

I received some freebies from an old college buddy just a few days ago. I now have some pure molly capsules and was wondering what I should expect out of this.

Since there is no added base what can I expect from this roll. I wont be able to smoke any cannabis as I have to keep clean for a new job. What can I do to make this roll intense?

Thanks,
    Lethargic

2. With molly you're going to have a GREAT time! Rolls cut with other drugs take away from the actual rolling experience, imo, and once you take some molly you'll NEVER want to do regular rolls again! Its a great experience, and a must do in one's lifetime! Have fun, and be safe, and GOOD VIBES! :wave:

3. Vitamin C and lots of stimulation for your mind aka lights, music, shiny things.

4. if it's pure molly, umm, enjoy. You'll get a nice clean roll and you won't feel nearly as terrible as some of the mixed pills leave yah feeling.

What to do to make it more intense? I don't know. We always experimented with vick's and menthols when rolling back in the day. I suppose if I had some pure molly I'd take it with my wife, which is to say if you have a girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/whatever you might consider going that route.

Good music and good people always help. Sometimes I find on rolls I'll be TOO honest with people, but that's a risk. :)

Oh, what to expect: Euphoria, probably a real nice body high / tingly sensation / sensitive to touch. Good to listen to music / dance / move while rolling, also a lot of fun to just sit and talk to someone. Not the kind of thing I'd do alone. I usually also get this connected vibe with everyone around me when I roll, like there is this real nice synergy to it.

Usually the euphoria comes in waves...

But yeah, with no added base, I'd be happy. I wouldn't worry too much about making it more intense, molly can feel rather intense all on its own. If anything you might miss the "speedy" aspect of mixed pills, so prepare not to necessarily feel that amphetamine rush...

Have you rolled before? pure is just a cleaner feeling roll in general.

5. Yeah I have rolled a good amount of times but it was always with an added base..

thanks for everyone's comments.

6. You'll feel really good, probably smile the whole time, but it isn't as much of an upper as X.

I like to take it and chill because your body does feel really nice. :p