What to expect off 2 plants plantinum og kush

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ca outlaw tc, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Grew 2 plant platinum og kush. Got a lil over 2 1/2 pounds off them

Attached Files:

2. [quote name='"ca outlaw tc"']Grew 2 plant platinum og kush. Got a lil over 2 1/2 pounds off them[/quote]

Platinum og kush

Attached Files:

3. Mad shit ! You must hVe done something right :)

4. very nice plants what are u feeding them and how long did u veg them

5. [quote name='"LADYGUNJA"']very nice plants what are u feeding them and how long did u veg them[/quote]

I used bc nutrients. And I planted June 1st and harvested the 2nd week of October. They vegged for about 3 months or so

6. very nice Sir
    do they get full sun ?how many hours

7. [quote name='"mikeyman"']very nice Sir
    do they get full sun ?how many hours[/quote]

Sadly no. I have a big ass barn on one side of them and big ass trees on the other. so the are in direct sunlight for about half the day

8. o my lawdy

9. I bet with time and different strain experiments you can triple that weight per plant where you are. Suckfortunately for us in Floriduh , the only limiting factor is legality, so most of us are forced to plant in partial sun. I'm gonna try the SS Chronic outdoors next year in my guerilla sets and see how they do. They are reported to be some real heavy hitters in partial sun, so we'll see how she goes. Good looking plants too!! I would have been grateful to have a patch of those to harvest this year, but the giant green dragonfly found most of mine.:(

10. Outstanding ! Hope I can just come even close to what you got from your efforts.