Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to expect--good or bad?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by sf_guy, Mar 22, 2015.

1. I started using edibles on Friday nights to help with arthritis. It's amazing how the pain just dissipates (I'm a 57 year old guy), but unfortunately I can't do this during the week because my work requires lots of mental aptitude.

Anyway, I ingest 25 mg and then another 25 mg of THC gummies three hours later. My body essential dissolves away and I feel purely like I'm living in my head vs. having a body at all. I've started to really like the thought patterns I'm getting, as well as how good music sounds and how vivid colors become in movies and television. I also find my self-esteem improves GREATLY and rather than thinking of myself as a guy who is getting old and sick, I view myself as an accomplished person with lots of friends and a good job. In addition, I like how my mind wanders to various random thoughts that are 95% pleasant with a few occasional bad ones thrown in.

My question: I kind of want to explore this different mental state a bit more and purchased some 75 mg THC gummies. Will tripling the dose allow me to go to the next level in terms of enjoying music, having positive thoughts about myself, reducing pain, and especially exploring more random thoughts OR is this a bad idea. I've had a few experiences where I've felt slightly panicky, but have always been aware of who I am, where I am, etc. 

In short, will a higher dosage take me further but not cause me to disassociate from myself, which is something I don't want. Thanks.

2. I would only take one, or most of one of the 75s. Even better would be to start by increasing to 50 one of twice. See how you feel.