Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RTCole, May 13, 2011.

1. So today i just got some bad news from my dealer. Ive been buying from him for a little more than a month now and about and eigth a week and today he said he got busted and my weed was taken. So now im out 50 bucks with no weed and dont know what to do. So what should i say to him? he said he would give me little sacs when he can to slowly pay me back?

2. If you're in cali your dealer can afford 50 bucks. I'd tell him that he should probably give me my cash.

3. well he was sort of a middle man. He would give the money to his bro to buy at a clinic and then get the bud to give to me

4. Why do you pay your dealer in advance?!

5. its just how it worked, i knew he wasnt gonna short me so its all cool

6. unless theres actual evidence he got busted and he's not giving any way to pay you back then it'd appear you got scammed he most likely had your routine down since you said you bought an eighth a week and gave it in advance he prob figured he could take advantage of that and say he lost it thus earning 50 free bucks for himself and still being on your good side i could be wrong though

7. You should get your 50 bucks back. You'd be a real tool to let him keep it.

8. This is where it gets tricky. The only person who I trust to middle man is my best friend, and if he ever really got busted I wouldn't worry about the 50 because; Oh fuck, my best friend just got busted.

9. If he's your boy, I'm sure you can work something out with him. But if he was offering dank, make sure you get some dank back.

10. yea.. hopefully all goes well, i dont want to have to be a major dick