Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RedEyed-Punk, Apr 19, 2004.

1. If im ever got smoking or doing something illegal, what would best way to get away from them and escape?

2. I think you should just get it overwith and turn yourself in now if you have to ask a forum how to run from the po.

3. yep thats the best thing to do dude! see a cop ditch yourshit and run RUN LIKE THE WIND!!!! haha i would not run from a cop unless i was one of those skinny ethiopian olympic dudes ..and you arent one of thsoe now are you redeyed-punk?

4. don't get caught..

5. carry a gun, and when the popo come. . . pop pop pop

(is not responsible for any actions following this post) lol

6. I wouldn't ditch my shit unless it was absolutely necesarry.

Cops are usually good at finding things, and I don't think it would slow you down too much to be carrying a bowl in your pocket and some bud.

7. fuck the police

ive been caught countless times, the only major thing was when they took my bong away from me. usually they dont care, but then again im from b.c so i dont know